Complaint Management Guideline
- Your feedback or enquiry on billing, network and service connectivity will be responded to within 48 hours.
- Response would be via email, phone call and/or WhatsApp.
- Upon resolution of complaint, customers are required to acknowledge our email by replying for confirmation.
- REDtone may require supporting documents pertaining to the complaints received and the client is required to provide those documents for the complaint to be further investigated and resolved in a timely manner. *
- Types of documents that may be requested on a follow up, to assist with the
- Billing related, invoice & payment receipts
- Performance related; outage report number or ticket number that was sent via email & email correspondence.
In the event the emails are not responded to, we will make 3 staggered attempts to reach our customers within the next 24 hours (from date of resolution) before proceeding to close the complaint and deem it as solved. Email will be sent as confirmation that attempts to reach you have been made.
* REDtone does not require any documents in reference for receiving initial complaints but may request supporting documents in related to the complaint should it be necessary.
* As a special needs subscriber, should you need to register an authorized person to represent you in all your interaction with us, please do walk-in to our headquarters in Puchong Selangor, to register your authorized person with us. You will need to attend in person with the authorized person for verification. Thank you. You can make your appointment by calling: 1800 87 7790 and we will be at your service.